2019 Pittsburgh Irish Festival Site Map Coming Soon!
- Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Ticket Prices (at gate, or in advance at www.pghirishfest.org)
- Adults: $12 advance / $15 at the gate
- Seniors (60+) and Students (w/ ID): $12.00
- Military Active/Retired (w/ ID): $12.00
- Public Safety Officers (w/ID): $12.00
- Nurses (w/ID): $12.00
- Children (12 and under): Free
- Weekend Pass: $35.00
- Group discounts available for 20+ (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Special Admission
- Friday: $5, 4:00pm – 6:00pm, ages 13+
- Friday: $5, 6:00pm – 8:00pm, with college ID
- Sunday: $5, 3:00pm-5:00pm, ages 13+
- Call 412-422-1113 for Group Discounts
There are various ATM locations on site.
Alcohol and Beverage Sales
There are various locations on site to purchase beverage tokens and beverages.
Beverages include Pepsi products, water, assorted spirits, Coffee, Irish Coffee, Irish tea, and lemony iced tea.
Located throughout the site, including wheelchair accessible facilities and hand-washing stations.
See Alcohol and Beverage Sales
This year, beverage tastings are included in the price of Festival admission. List of participating distilleries is coming soon!
The Great Allegheny Trail is open! Ride your bicycle to the festival and park it here!
There is no on-site camping. Go to VisitPittsburgh.com for nearby camping facilities.
You are welcome to bring your own chairs to the event!
Children’s Irish Arts and Crafts for our wee folk! Take home a hand-made souvenir, enjoy an Irish story, sing-a-long, Irish games and even dance an Irish Jig!
No coolers are permitted on the festival grounds.
See entertainment schedule for dance lessons and performances.
No pets are admitted on the festival grounds. Only registered participating Irish dogs and service dogs are permitted inside the festival. Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to include your dog.
Check out the directions page for more information.
See the entertainment page for a complete description of this year’s Pittsburgh Irish Festival’s performers.
Join us on Facebook to get insider information about the festival!
Join us for your family reunion! Have a tent to call your own for the day! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Available at our official festival merchandise booth.
Feast on mouthwatering Irish cuisine at all of our Irish Food booths and enjoy a sampling of Celtic beverages at our Tara Tea Tent. Menu items are located on our Vendor page.
No fireworks are permitted.
Certified first aid on site staffed by UPMC.
Group ticket prices are available. Call 412-422-1113 or email email@example.com for more information.
Discover your Irish Family Tree in our Genealogy Pavilion!
Conveniently located near the festival entrance.
We are thrilled to announce that Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Monroeville is the 2019 host hotel for the 29th Annual Pittsburgh Irish Festival. Book here by August 10 to receive a rate of $119/night for your stay for the Festival!
Friday – 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday – 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Located at the festival entrance for your convenience.
Learn how to do one! See Dance Lessons.
See children’s activities.
The Lots at Sandcastle, 1000 Sandcastle Drive, West Homestead, PA 15120.
If your child becomes separated from you contact any Irish Festival staff member or on-site security immediately.
Lost and Found
Located at the Information booth at the Main Entrance.
No smoking is allowed under any tents, pavilions, or in any buildings at the festival.
Guides will be available at the festival entrance.
Plenty of parking is available for $7. $21 for VIP.
Parking will be located throughout Sandcastle Waterpark with free shuttle transportation at designated points. Parking and directional signs will guide you to the appropriate parking locations. No Festival parking will be available at the Costco lot. Vehicles that are parked in the Costco lot may be subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
Must have ticket for entrance. Participants can contact their area coordinator for more information.
See Dogs. No unregistered pets are permitted on-site. Service animals are permitted. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an Irish dog you would like to have featured at the festival.
See the Entertainment Page for more information.
Same day re-entry is available excluding Friday Happy Hour entrants.
Have a place to call your own! Let us host your family, school, company, etc. reunion at the festival. Private tents provided. Fore more information, contact email@example.com or 412-422-1113.
RV Parking is available
Plenty of seating is available but feel free to bring blankets and chairs.
The safety and security of our guests is paramount to the Irish Festival.
Please carefully review the following security measures and restrictions so that your visit to the Pittsburgh Irish Festival and The Lots at Sandcastle can be a most enjoyable experience:
· Individuals visiting the Festival will be subject to personal belongings, bags, and purse checks.
· Open bottles of water and soda are not permitted to be brought into the Festival. Guests are permitted to bring in one unopened factory bottle of water per person.
· Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted to leave the festival grounds and must be thrown away or finished prior to leaving the festival. The Pittsburgh Irish Festival reserves the right to check bottles and cups leaving the grounds.
· Outside alcohol will not be permitted to be brought into the Festival. The Festival will be serving alcohol.
-No apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language is permitted
· No firearms, weapons, explosives, or any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate will be permitted at the Pittsburgh Irish Festival. All prohibited items must be disposed or returned to vehicles. Security will not hold any item. Pittsburgh Irish Festival and security is not responsible for any item left at the gates
–No coolers, cans, bottles, non-factory sealed water bottles, food, and glass are allowed into the Festival grounds. Exception: special food related to a health or medical condition, and food for feeding a baby must be contained in plastic containers. Small coolers no larger than 5 quarts will be permitted to utilize for baby food/formula and medicine. All items are subject to search at the entrance gate
· Vehicles that are illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense
Questions related to security or public safety please contact Valentis at 412-241-1404, x-101
Senior discounts available! See admission.
Continuous shuttles from festival entrance for your convenience. Check the Directions page for more shuttle info!
Shop for Irish gifts at the Irish Marketplace. Guaranteed Irish, we feature over 30 specialty booths.
Provided for Reunions! See Reunions.
Follow us! @PittsburghIrish
U are welcome to join us! Hope you can make it! Bring a friend or two!
Unfortunately wheelchairs are NOT provided but the festival is wheelchair accessible.
See Beverage Tastings.
A gentle, light breeze coming off of the Mon River to cool our beautiful Irish atmosphere.
The Pittsburgh Irish Festival is also very proud to donate all surplus food items to 412 Food Rescue!