Please check back regularly for details on what to expect when you visit the Pittsburgh Irish Festival. Including safety precautions, guest experience, and more.
As of today, guests can expect the following protocols to be in place at the Festival. *Subject to change.
- Masks strongly recommended for vaccinated guests
- Masks required for unvaccinated guests
- Masks required on guest parking lot shuttle
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue
- Enhanced cleaning on festival grounds
- Guests asked to maintain safe distance from other parties when possible
- Guests are asked not to attend in the event that they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, who have had a known exposure as defined by the CDC within 14 days of attending, or have recently received a positive COVID-19 test.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures- for you, our other guests, our team members, and participants. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Pittsburgh Irish Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and even death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending the Pittsburgh Irish Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy and safe!
The three-day outdoor festival will be held in-person and with health and safety as the top priority.
The Pittsburgh Irish Festival remains committed to furthering its mission of preserving and promoting the Irish culture through music, dance, food, education, and more and will do so again this year with all recommended safety guidelines and restrictions in place.
Guidelines, all tentative and subject to change as needed, include but are not limited to, reduced capacity, enhanced cleaning, mask wearing, and social distancing. Details related to health and safety will be regularly updated and released in full closer to the Festival and the planning team is in touch regularly with the Allegheny County Health Department.
The Pittsburgh Irish Festival is also exploring options for virtual offerings for those not yet comfortable attending an in-person event.
Discounted advanced tickets for the 2021 Pittsburgh Irish Festival are currently available at pghirishfest.org. Full refunds will be provided in the event of cancellation due to the pandemic.